What is the Child Development Council – Cortland Office?
The mission of the Child Development Council is to promote the healthy development of children and families at home, in child care and in the community.
How do we do it?
By offering a comprehensive package of resources and services designed to meet the changing needs of parents, child care professionals and the community such as :
- Free Child Care Resource and Referral Services
- Technical Assistance
- Professional Development and Training
- Participation in the CACFP Food Program
- Child Care Networking Opportunities
- Professional Resource and Lending Library
- ECHO Newsletter
- New Day Care Provider Recruitment and Start-Up Assistance
- Collaboration with Local Businesses regarding Child Care Issues